Alex Stewart International Spain
Founded in 1980, Alex Stewart International Spain provides a sector-leading competence and comprehensive inspection and analysis services.
Our company maintains a dedicated and personalized attention to all of its customers and provides technical expertise for inspection, weighing, sampling, chemical analysis, testing and goods auditing of all commodities and products, delivered on time at competitive prices.
ALEX STEWART INTERNATIONAL SPAIN
It is a subsidiary of the Alex Stewart International Group implanted in more than 40 countries.
“We provide inspection services, samplings and chemical analysis to offer a wide comprehensive service to our clients, with agility and independence.”
To be recognized as a COMPETITIVE and TRANSFORMING organization with profitability and sustained growth based on the talent of its people and the efficient management of technological resources.
We have knowledge, experience and we are committed to excellence in our services, striving to develop new and better working methods.
We coordinate internally and with other external teams to achieve the best results. Respect, communication and trust are the bases of our teams.
We work efficiently to improve the results, the satisfaction of our people and the expectations of our social environment, minimizing the impact on the environment.
We are open to opportunities to grow and offer creative solutions to the needs of our clients, relying on the most advanced technologies available.
Internal Company Policy
INTERNAL COMPANY POLICY FOR QUALITY, ENVIROMENT, WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
Alex Stewart International Spain maintains a firm commitment to Excellence and therefore assumes the willingness to exceed the minimum legal frameworks in the areas in which the organization operates and strive to understand and respond to the expectations of current and future interest groups.
• In order for the commitment of Alex Stewart International Spain to be properly interpreted, both internally and externally, internationally recognized management models (ISO, OHSAS) are adopted which, through their principles and requirements, help the organization to maintain a PROCESS CONTINUOUS LEARNING, INNOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT.
• Long-term sustainable growth requires a vision in which social, environmental and economic considerations are integrated. This integration will allow the creation of value for Alex Stewart International Spain and the development of skills and activities that are difficult to imitate and substitute that will increase competitive advantages.
• The Management of Alex Stewart International Spain assumes and leads the commitment to good professional practice and the quality of its tests during the service to its clients, as well as, that all the personnel related to the testing activities, are familiar with the documentation. of quality, their policies and procedures of their work.
• Regarding the environment, Alex Stewart International Spain will act proactively to prevent pollution and to identify and comply with the applicable legislation in the scope of its activities.
• In the field of Work Health and Safety Policy, Alex Stewart International Spain will promote internal training and awareness of all aspects that could potentially generate incidents or accidents.
• Awareness at all levels of the staff of the organization guarantees the assumption of management responsibility by all the people of Alex Stewart International Spain.
• The Management of Alex Stewart International Spain assumes and leads the commitments of this policy and undertakes to periodically review to provide the necessary resources to facilitate the achievement of the planned objectives.
• Also, the commitments established in this declaration will be publicly available whenever they are required by any of the interested parties.
+34 94 447 77 35
Monday to Friday,
8 - 13 and 15 - 18 hrs.
Alex Stewart International Spain
Parque Empresarial Inbisa-Erandio, Sector Q, Nave 14A
48950 Asua-Erandio (Vizcaya)
How can we help you?
© Alex Stewart (Assayers) Ibérica S.L. 2018. All rights reserved.